Since it has gotten warm out, we have been spending a lot of time walking around outside.
M LOVES the outside. Who knew the outdoors could be so full of excitement! One of her favorite things to do (which I don't have a picture of) is to pick up rocks and either try to eat them (which I am constantly having to discourage), or to throw them on the sidewalk and then say "Oh no" which she pronounces "Oh wo" or "Oh Yo".
Thursday we went on a walk with a friend and her adorable little baby girl.
Meet Little E
M also loves drinking out of her water bottle.
She is so cute! I get really tired chasing her around though...
She's a busy little bee!

2 comments:
better be careful, she might end up a philadelphia girl with this "oh yo" stuff!
coe- please tell gina that i miss hearing how she and her boys are doing. her picture from christmas was oh so adorable, but communication is not her strong point. and i'd love to here what she's doing with her life! love, katherine
Post a Comment