If I had a choice between living on a remote tropical island with all the luxuries imaginable or living my crazy life with my wonderful husband, surrounded by my crazy children, I would choose the later. (Not that I wouldn't like to check out occasionally to the tropical island...but this is our life and our paradise).
“One of the great discoveries of parenthood is that we learn far more about what really matters from our children than we ever did from our parents.” President Boyd K Packer
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Yes, I Look Like My Mom
This is a picture of my mom holding me when I was a baby. Cute, huh? My hair always stuck straight up!
That's my sister bathing in the sink. I was born in The Republic of Panama, and that's where these pictures were taken.
You look so much like your mom, yet M doesn't look THAT much like baby you. . .or maybe she does, and I just get thrown off by her cute crooked smile. :)
9 comments:
Ah, I love these pictures! They remind me of a very happy time and place.
Lol - so do I! I used to hate looking like my mom, but now I like it. Panama? That's really cool - I want to hear the story!
Yes!!!! you look like your mom! I thought it was you and M, at first!
You look so much like your mom, yet M doesn't look THAT much like baby you. . .or maybe she does, and I just get thrown off by her cute crooked smile. :)
I CANNOT believe how much you and your Mom look like one another--which is a total compliment. And I love your hair...very cute!
I CANNOT believe how much you and your Mom look like one another--which is a total compliment. And I love your hair...very cute!
Wow! At first I thought that was you...but then the baby didn't look like M. I look a lot like my mom too:)
Twinners! You were a darling baby, too.
I thought that was you! But I couldn't figure out who the baby was! You REALLY look like your mom!
Post a Comment