Saturday, March 29, 2008

Chillin


I mentioned before that M loves hanging out in her old car seat. Its just about her favorite past time right now. I thought this was a cute picture of her chillin out in her car seat with her favorite soccer ball.
P.S. Everyone is doing really well on this weeks movie quote! I'm quite impressed.

6 comments:

The Silverback said...

It's from Robin Hood!

Kika VilaNova said...

She's such a cutie!

Hey will you be coming to the girls night out on wednesday? :)

Anonymous said...

I love the hair! Nothin' better than a one year old's pigtail! :-) Kate is still bald!

Katherine Ronachert said...

robin hood. we watched it twice this past week and i'd forgotten how much i really like it!

Nat said...

Movie is. . .Robin Hood

mel said...

I know that movie. It is a childhood favorite of mine, Disney's Robin Hood. My girls LOVE that show!

Where are you From???