
A- Attached or single: Happily Attached
B- Best friend: My husband, my family, and my dear friend Lauren who has always stuck by me.
C- Cake or Pie: Pie…I’m not a huge cake fan.
D- Day of Choice: Mr. N’s day off
E- Essential Item: Chap Stick! Life without it when I need it is torture!
F- Favorite Color: I like blues and greens, sometimes yellow or reds…it all depends on my mood.
G- Gummy Worms or Bears: Either. Chances are if you offer them to me I’ll eat them. Honestly I’m more of a chocolate girl. Mr. N is probably the one you want to ask this question.
H- Hometown: Right now I claim New Jersey. I did live for a longer time in Texas, but ugh…too HOT!!!
I- Indulgence{s}: My Easter indulgences are Cadbury eggs… Its like the forbidden fruit…I just can’t resist! Fortunately they are only available for a limited amount of time!
J- January or July: January! I hate being hot. If I’m cold I can bundle up, but if I’m hot I can only legally take off so many clothes. Now that I’m a mom I’m looking forward to the summer just so M can get out and play. Oh, I just realized my due date is in July…so definitely JULY!!!
K- Kids: 2 girls, one has yet to make her debut into the world!
L- Life is incomplete without: My husband and daughter(s).
M- Marriage Date: December 2004
N- Number of siblings: four sisters and a brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Usually apples, especially right now because pregnancy gives me heartburn and oranges are acidic.
P- Phobias or Fears: bumps, rashes…ick! Any animal that might attack me too (Spiders, lions, tigers, bears…you get the picture!
Q- Question to Ask God: That’s personal!
R- Reason to smile: Family, my adorable daughter and husband, oh, and the Darwin Awards.
S- Season: Fall (I know then that things are cooling down and not heating up!
T- Tag Three: If you’ve ever posted on this blog, consider yourself tagged!!!
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of animal: Either.
W- Worst habit: procrastination
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: ultrasound.
Y- Your favorite food: Anything I don’t have to make myself! I love eating out.
Z- Zimbabwe or New Zealand: New Zealand

No comments:
Post a Comment