The other day I was doing dishes and heard the "hush" (aka the house was quite), which meant I should probably see what M was up to. (Usually when it gets quiet she's found something to get into). This is what I found!
Isn't she precious! We've been storing her old car seat in the Corolla for a long time and finally took it out and put it in the house. M thinks it is the best toy ever. She spends hours climbing in and out of it...although it is starting to lose its novelty. But this cute girl was sitting in her car seat upside down reading some library books!
Like any mother, I had to take some pictures!

2 comments:
What kids like to play with is always so unpredictable. At least she's getting an early start on her reading skills.
I LOVE finding my kids reading, especially when I find Jayden reading to his younger siblings.
Usually though, when all is quiet, it ends up involving vaseline, markers, or smashed playdough. You lucked out this time!
Post a Comment