Mr. N is now on his 8th day of continuous work. Last week, Monday to Friday, he had to work from about 8:30 am to 8:30 pm, so he didn't get a lot of time with Little M. Saturday he had drill, so he was home by 4:30, but we went on a date so he still didn't get a lot of time with her. Sunday he had drill as well, so after M and I got home from church she was more than ready to get her fill of Daddy! Look how much fun they had.
Here she is waiting for Mr. N to chase her.
He got her! She was laughing hysterically!
Look at me Mom!
Watching them play is one of my favorite things to do.

5 comments:
daddys are so much fun.
She looks like she's having a ball! I can't believe how much she's grown since I started seeing your blog back in September! Wow!
So sweet. Watching Bree and Matt together is one of my favorite things too.
Cute pictures!
I heard a girl name yesterday that was cute -- thought you might like it: Lyndie. It has a "y" in it. :-)
Daddys and daughters have a special relationship all of their own. I can see that Mr N and Little M enjoy one another.
Post a Comment