One of M's favorite things to do is read her books. lately she really likes her pop-up books. One book, in particular, is about nursery rhymes and she loves to read it. The only thing is the book has fallen victim to her love. Currently the mouse that ran up the clock (Hickory Dickory Doc) is MIA and I fear he will never run up that clock again. In addition, the chef's oven in Pat a Cake is missing one side. I really don't want her to rip up the books, but she just loves to read by herself...
M also loves to eat bananas by herself. She seems to love the sensation of squishing the banana through her fingers.
And of course her all time favorite now is being outside! She is constantly bring me my shoes, or my socks, or my jacket, and then going over and banging on the door. Once she gets outside she runs everywhere! What a work out! (For me and for her). Also, when people walk by she constantly talks to them (or more appropriately yells at them). I would love to know what she is thinking as she does that.

6 comments:
Oh honey, if only you could see my "library" of children's books. The ones that have survived are in pieces, pages missing, or if they ever fell victim to Ella, half eaten. I have come to the conclusion that books will not endure the test of time and little fingers. Even our board books are on the verge of extinction. Kids love 'em though. Go figure. :-)
Her face has so much expression. She's so precious.
That's good to hear! I figure it is kind of unavoidable...but Mr. N is determined to keep the books nice, so I feel an obligation! He was so funny last night "I was the 5th of 6 kids! By the time I got the books they were totally demolished!"
Stephanie! I can't believe how big M. is! Thelast time we saw her she was about 4 months! We miss you guys! We need to get together and have a play date! Congrats on the pregnancy too!
M is so cute! She does have priceless facial expressions. And yeah, wouldn't it be interesting to be able to know their thoughts...
Hey Stephanie!
I hope your pregnancy is going better than when I saw you last (darn that "morning" sickness). It looks like you and your little family are doing great, though. And M is so cute! Love the new hairdo...It's so nice to be and feel cute while you're pregnant.
Post a Comment