Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Redneck Brother-in-law of mine


Since I referred to my brother-in-law in my last post (see below), I thought I'd put a picture up so you could see him. This picture was taken this past summer when I visited NJ. We (the whole family) went to New Hope, PA for the weekend and had a really good time. Apparently New Hope is...umm...predominantly a gay community. We happened to go during Gay Pride Weekend. No one knew except this brother-in-law. In honor of the occasion he decided to wear his George Strait tee-shirt...which just says "Strait"

4 comments:

Nilla said...

Oh my gosh! That is so hilarious. I have got to meet El someday. He sounds like a HOOT!

Katherine Ronachert said...

Usually when I go into a pen full of bulls I have a knife and we have rocky mountain oysters for dinner (if you don't know what those are you could google it)so I didn't want to go into New hope and not give those guys fair warning! If you want to hear my side of the beaver story I posted my response on ELKAS blog

The Silverback said...

We're lucky that he didn't get us shot during our visit to New Hope.

Katherine Ronachert said...

oh, he's my pride and joy. he definately keeps my life exciting! the ka

Where are you From???