Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Check out the Pants!

Check out these pants! Aren't they adorable! I think they are only cute on babies and senior citizens, though.



As for a cell phone update, I got my service transferred to an old phone of Mr. N's. Of course she has figured that out, and now that's the phone she wants to play with instead of the broken Razor phone.


This was the tantrum she threw after I took my phone away from her. Isn't this a great picture!


She got over it quickly though... I gave her my broken phone.



Isn't she cute! I adore this little girl!

6 comments:

The Silverback said...

How precious!

Katherine Ronachert said...

awesome picture of her crying! i love it!!!

Nilla said...

What's great is that you'll have that picture to show her in the years ahead. I'm sure she'll appreciate it greatly. Haha!

Mrs. S said...

I know, its great! Mr. N's dad use to say to his kids when they threw tantrums "When in worry or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." He said it always made them more mad...

Nat said...

What a drama queen. Love it.

By the way, did you decide you didn't like the frog background?

Mrs. S said...

No, I liked the frogs, but I got irritated by the fact that my pictures were semi-transparant. It bothered me. So, I opted for a change.

Where are you From???