If I had a choice between living on a remote tropical island with all the luxuries imaginable or living my crazy life with my wonderful husband, surrounded by my crazy children, I would choose the later. (Not that I wouldn't like to check out occasionally to the tropical island...but this is our life and our paradise).
“One of the great discoveries of parenthood is that we learn far more about what really matters from our children than we ever did from our parents.” President Boyd K Packer
That's pretty funny that you can do that. We are still in Provo while Alan finishes up his last year at the law school. By the end of the summer, we will be in Indiana where he has a job! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. :) And where are you guys now?
5 comments:
i so know that! i only watched it like 500 times growing up!
the fugitive!
That's pretty funny that you can do that. We are still in Provo while Alan finishes up his last year at the law school. By the end of the summer, we will be in Indiana where he has a job! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. :) And where are you guys now?
That's fun, I'm gonna do it too. I think you look the most like Sara Evans... and Neal looks most like Arnold Schwarzenegger
How fun! I'm going to have to try it. How come you resemble so many oriental women?
I LOVE your hair! You look fabulous!
Post a Comment