Thursday, February 28, 2008

Holy Hair!


Last week I went to go get M out of her crib after her morning nap and this is what I found!


Talk about crazy hair! After a little wet comb job she looked much better (the pictures of the post below of her with my phone are actually from the same day minutes after I was done fixing her hair)


I regret now cleaning her face, but before I took these pictures she had little varnish chips all over her face. If you look carefully at this picture you can see the bite marks. Apparently she was trying to eat her way out of the crib!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

cute little M. I love her hair. by the way... the movie is Erin Brockovich, thats my guess anyhow.

Kristin Hanson said...

I LOVE her crib!!! Where did you get it?

Mrs. S said...

Babies R Us. It was on sale because they were discontinuing it. THey probably have something similar though. We havent really looked. We're planning to keep the new baby in the pack and play for a while... Poor kid.

Taralou said...

I love her hair -- it looks like she had a REALLY good nap!!

We always keep our new babies in the porta-crib/pack n play for the first few months. It works great (for us anyways!).

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!! Love, Miss M's grandmom

mel said...

My kids always chewed on their crib too. She is so cute even with her messy hair!

Nilla said...

Hey, at least she's resourceful :).

mel said...

I know that quote. It is from one of my all time favorite movie... Signs!

Kika VilaNova said...

Hey girl, I just blogged about yesterday, check it out! I will email the pictures later :)

HUGS!
Kika*

Wendy Lady said...

Just wait a few years until she insists on doing her own hair. Ask Sheryl what she thinks now about her hair independence!

Where are you From???