If I had a choice between living on a remote tropical island with all the luxuries imaginable or living my crazy life with my wonderful husband, surrounded by my crazy children, I would choose the later. (Not that I wouldn't like to check out occasionally to the tropical island...but this is our life and our paradise).
“One of the great discoveries of parenthood is that we learn far more about what really matters from our children than we ever did from our parents.” President Boyd K Packer
I LOVE IT! I wish my hair would be like this. Hey...i wanted to ask you if you could teach me one day to make that nursing covers. I would buy material for it even from you if you have some or i could check out the store. It would be so fun to do that together. Let me know. And also let me know when you want to make scones.
I almost didn't recognize you! Okay, I admit it... At first I didn't recognize you! (But I didn't even recognize myself after my cut and style). But it looks really cute!! And I'm sure it will be a relief for you while you are chasing after a toddler and caring for a newborn!! Love it, Mrs. S!
Thanks again for yesterday... good times, and GREAT CUTS! Also, I am having such a hard time with the movie this week... I know that i've seen it, and I know that it is animated. ahhh! my first thought was Emporer's new grove, but I just think that is wrong.
Hey! I found your blog! Cute haircut Mrs. S! Oh, and my guess on the movie for this week is the emperor's new groove! I love kid movies!!!!!! ~Liz Wilcken
13 comments:
I LOVE IT! I wish my hair would be like this. Hey...i wanted to ask you if you could teach me one day to make that nursing covers. I would buy material for it even from you if you have some or i could check out the store. It would be so fun to do that together. Let me know. And also let me know when you want to make scones.
I like it! I did the same thing. :-) You look great no matter what.
I love your hair. You look beautiful. Love, Mama
first off, i'm disappointed you didn't choose the "utah puff". why not? secondly, you can add a new country song to your post, "one hot momma".
Oooh! I love it! I need to get brave too, because I really want to get bangs...but I'm scared:) You are one hot momma!
I know I told you earlier, but I love the cut! You look great - it really brings the focus to your eyes. Plus, I'm a huge fan of short hair cuts :)
I almost didn't recognize you! Okay, I admit it... At first I didn't recognize you! (But I didn't even recognize myself after my cut and style). But it looks really cute!! And I'm sure it will be a relief for you while you are chasing after a toddler and caring for a newborn!! Love it, Mrs. S!
I think your haircut looks DARLING!! :)
Thanks again for yesterday... good times, and GREAT CUTS! Also, I am having such a hard time with the movie this week... I know that i've seen it, and I know that it is animated. ahhh! my first thought was Emporer's new grove, but I just think that is wrong.
Thanks everyone! Talk about a self-esteem booster!
Hey! I found your blog! Cute haircut Mrs. S! Oh, and my guess on the movie for this week is the emperor's new groove! I love kid movies!!!!!!
~Liz Wilcken
I love it! I think you look absolutely darling (as usual).
To Elka ... what the heck in the "Utah Puff?"
That looks soooo good. Not every one can pull it off; wish I could but really that awesome.
Post a Comment