The other day Mr. N watched M so I could go to a RS activity. When I got home this is how I found my sweet husband and little girl.
Apparently she had a blowout a little while previous to me coming home and also had a bad diaper rash. So, when Mr. N tried to change her diaper she was really crying, and got so worked up that she threw up a little. So, Mr. N put her in the tub (which, I must say solves most problems!). After her bath he just wrapped her in a towel and they watched TV together. These times when she will sit with us and cuddle are really rare for her. She is not a cuddly baby, so we really relish these moments.
After I got home I made sure we got a diaper and PJ's on. Once she was dressed she went right back to cuddling with her daddy. It was so cute. She ended up going to bed about 2 hours later than normal, but it was worth it. Some things are more precious than bedtime.

8 comments:
so so cute! Hey did you go for walking group today? How was it? Where did you guys go?
Some things are better than bedtime! What a sweet post...
That's so sweet. Mr. N is a good dad.
Poor little M. Those diaper rashes are the worst:( She's lucky to have such a nice Daddy, though!
sweet baby girl. i hate diaper rashes.
I do love those sweet moments! (which for us are few and far between too since kate isn't a cuddler either!) you may already know this...but for bad diaper rashes we use corn starch. it clears it right up!
I wish Jonathan would give me a nice warm bath when I don't feel good. Instead he kind of leaves me to fend for myself. I hope she gets feeling better.
So cute!!!
Post a Comment