Friday, April 11, 2008

Free Swiffer Cleaner!!!


I have a swiffer wetjet cleaner mop thing...obviously I don't know the "official" name. Thanks to pregnancy and the super-sensitive nose I now have I cannot stand the smell of the cleaner bottle in the mop. It disgusts me. I literally hold my breath any time I have to go into our pantry. I've tried putting it away in a closet, but I can still smell it. I can't stand it any more. So, if anyone (who obviously lives close) wants it, please come and get it or I'm throwing it away tomorrow. I can't take it any more. I'll buy a different scent of cleaner when I get a chance. I'm keeping the mop and all that stuff...but the cleaner stuff has to go. Its almost completely full.
Thanks!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

The movie is Pirates of the Caribean.

Nat said...

Heck, I'll take it if no one else wants it. I love my Swiffer.

Mrs. S said...

done!

Kristin Hanson said...

lol i would have taken just the liquid part :)

Katherine Ronachert said...

pirates of the caribbean

The Silverback said...

Does a cleaning lady come with it? I'm in need of a cleaning lady. LOL.

Where are you From???