We usually keep our toilet paper roll on the sink counter or on the back or the toilet...i.e. out of M's reach because things like this happen. Mr. N's dad stayed overnight with us on Friday night, so I had put the toilet paper roll on the roll holder for his benefit and after he left I forgot to move it. M was quick to notice my oversight and had a blast making a mess of it.

6 comments:
how cute is she!
gotta love quiet time! I think the movie is Jurassic Park.
So cute - I love the mischievous look on her face! Oh and that quote is from Jurassic Park (I actually know one!!)
Hope you just picked the TP up and saved it for later use. It's so important not to waste!
She's so funny because she looks like she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.
Ah, the rule... If you're child is quiet, they are probably into something they aren't supposed to be into ;).
Oh, movie quote: Jurassica Park :).
Hahaha.... Busted!
Post a Comment