The other day my neighbor was off from work, and asked if M and I would like to go do something. It sounded great. The weather was nice, so we decided to drive up to the petting zoo. The ride was only 20 minutes long, and in classical Utah weather style it was just about a blizzard when we got there! We didn't want to just turn around and go home, so we opted to go to the dinosaur museum and wait out the storm.
Her favorite things by far were any of the aquarium exhibits. Forget the big scary dinosaurs, bring on the fish!
She did like this miniature dinosaur exhibit.
This dino-scale was very cool, because it moved as she moved.
Her weight.
She was the size of this dinosaur (roughly...she was about 21 lbs).
I thought she would really like playing in the water and sand, but surprisingly she was a little tentative. She loves water and loves dirt...but I guess she doesn't like the combination.
Ewwww....
She thought this little dinosaur was very cool.
She even gave him a kiss!
This shark was definitely a favorite.
We stayed in this room longer than any other so she could check him out again and again.
Here we are!
The Dino quarry at the end where she could dig in the sand was very fun for her. She was really funny though because she didn't want to walk in the sand. I guess it felt weird on her feet.
By the time we were done, we went to leave only to find that the weather was worse than when we first went into the museum. So, we braved the ride home and arrived in one piece!

6 comments:
I need to go check this place out! Where is it??
Thanksgiving Point, right off of I15. It's totally worth the visit!
Looks like she had fun! Oh, and I'm guessing the movie is FIELD OF DREAMS
too cute!
my guess for the movie is Field of Dreams!
I can't believe how M has grown. Her hair is adorable. She is such a cutie. We need to plan a playdate!
Post a Comment