M's hair has been getting so long that I decided to try a new hair do. I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but it ended up being really cute! I was also pleased that when her hair was done in pig-tails, it actually flopped over a little bit, instead of pointing to heaven like her single pony-tail always does.
I snapped this picture right as we were preparing to go outside for a walk. She likes to take that little bucket with her so she can collect various "treasures".
I'm not sure why she was so insistent on carrying that block of wood in her mouth, but she was.
The first step on our walks is always to head up the stairs.
We didn't end up going to far. We went over to our neighbors and M made a mess of all their newspaper adds and played with blocks. She loves building towers and then knocking them over.

8 comments:
Super cute!!!
Oh my, she's even prettier when I click on the picture and make it big!
she is so adorable! i love the hair!
She is so cute. I love those pigtails! And there is just something about being a girl that makes them have to carry a bucket, a purse or any type of carrying container with them. I know both of my girls have always done that.
Yay for piggy tails! It's so fun to do their hair, isn't it? I wish Aubrey had a little more:)
Love the hair. And wouldn't it be interesting if we could know why they do certain things (like put blocks in their mouth and go for a walk?). Oh, and you forgot to change the movie title for last week's quote :).
I LOVE the ponytails! It's a red letter day when you finally have enough hair to try that-
Except that in MY case, my daughter always wiggles too much so there's always one higher than the other or one has way more hair in it than the other one. Regardless, it's to DIE for and it makes her look so big!
Now we need to make flower hair clips for you...
Oooo, flower hair clips! That sounds great!!!
Post a Comment