I love bath time.
There are just so many great opportunities for fun pictures.
The other day I bought bath time finger paints for M from
Babies R Us.
She really likes them, but is still learning that they are not food.
Baby Picasso's work!
If I had a choice between living on a remote tropical island with all the luxuries imaginable or living my crazy life with my wonderful husband, surrounded by my crazy children, I would choose the later. (Not that I wouldn't like to check out occasionally to the tropical island...but this is our life and our paradise). “One of the great discoveries of parenthood is that we learn far more about what really matters from our children than we ever did from our parents.” President Boyd K Packer
4 comments:
So cute! And by the way... the quote is from Jurassic Park. I just saw that movie for the first time a couple months ago and I LOVED it! :) I've watched it several times since.
I remember when my parents used to make "mountains" out of my hair in the tub too. Beware of the finger paints. I'm sure M is much better than my kids, but Benjamin got ahold of our bath paint, unscrewed them all and the bath water was rainbow colored. I was surprised that it didn't turn brown!
She is SO BEAUTIFUL! Those eyes are to die for, and almost make me not even notice the mohawk!
Lol, funny hair. Jurassic Park.
Post a Comment