If I had a choice between living on a remote tropical island with all the luxuries imaginable or living my crazy life with my wonderful husband, surrounded by my crazy children, I would choose the later. (Not that I wouldn't like to check out occasionally to the tropical island...but this is our life and our paradise).
“One of the great discoveries of parenthood is that we learn far more about what really matters from our children than we ever did from our parents.” President Boyd K Packer
Congratulations to all of you! How exciting to start making plans for the next chapter of your life! I'm grateful for blogs- we can still keep in touch! New York City- how fun!!
10 comments:
Oh my gosh! How exciting you guys!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
Congrats for him! So you guys are moving soon hah? That is so exciting. So when would you move??? I'm happy for you...but i will miss you!!!!:(
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I am amazed at how talented Mr. N is...what a great gift. I'm so happy for you.
Wow! Congrats! I am so jealous...I Heart NYC sooo much:) But we will miss you guys!
Congrats!!!! And the movie is pirates of the caribbean!
YAY!!!! So, when are you heading out for the big NYC?
Congrats! That's wonderful news for your family!
Congratulations to all of you! How exciting to start making plans for the next chapter of your life! I'm grateful for blogs- we can still keep in touch! New York City- how fun!!
That is amazing!!! What are your plans now? When do you go?
I am so thrilled! He definitely has talent. I think Jolene is a little bit sad about you heading for the east coast.
Post a Comment