
Some of you may or may not know that I make nursing covers to sell. It's mainly a hobby, but its nice to be able to make a product, have it turn out good, and then see someone else enjoy it. I created a blog for my hursing covers and originally called them "Modest Mommies Nursing Covers", but thanks to Google I discovered there is a Modest Mommy Nursing Cover person out there selling too. So, for sake of not duplicating the name, I've renamed my blog "Mom-EZ Nursing Covers". Does that make sense? I'm not very creative when it comes to names...
And the name was not my idea...I had help.
I haven't given a lot of time or dedication to my nursing cover "business" since the pregnancy. Considering I felt like dying for the first 5 months of the pregnancy and have spent the last couple slowly recouperating from that, I figure it's good just to be alive. Now, though, I'm trying to get it back up on its feet. Thanks to my wonderful neighbor who was willing to model for me (like heck if I'm going to do it at 30 weeks pregnant! I'm to the point in the pregnancy where I stop documenting what I look like...), I now have a picture of a nursing cover being used on my blog. Thanks a MILLION to Lauren for taking the pictures for me (Check out her blog)!!!
Because I changed the name of the blog, I also changed the address, so here it is if you want to check it out (or change your link to the blog):

2 comments:
The picture of Natasha took me by surprise at first! I loved my cover when I used it. Thanks!
By the way, the quote is from Jurassic Park (the original one!). My favorite movie of all time, by the way.
I didn't know you had a business. I've never seen the nursing covers before, but it is a great idea ... just 30 years too late! Good luck!
Post a Comment