If I had a choice between living on a remote tropical island with all the luxuries imaginable or living my crazy life with my wonderful husband, surrounded by my crazy children, I would choose the later. (Not that I wouldn't like to check out occasionally to the tropical island...but this is our life and our paradise).
“One of the great discoveries of parenthood is that we learn far more about what really matters from our children than we ever did from our parents.” President Boyd K Packer
Friday, April 4, 2008
Who Do You Think She Looks Like???
I'm posting pictures of Mr. N and Myself when we were babies.
7 comments:
similar to both, but more towards daddy...
she has your eyes
Hmm, I'd say more like N, but her nose is different. It seems to be more like yours.
Man, I must be terrible at this game. I thought her eyes and nose were yours, but the texture of her hair is definitely more like her dad's.
I think she looks like a complete smash between the two of you.
I have to say that you look strikingly like your mom in that bottom picture!
Her hair is definetly like N's! I think she has my eyes and nose, and the rest is N. She is a good mixture though!
A good mixture, indeed. The mouth is definitely Daddy's, but I agree that the eyes and nose belong to Mom.
Post a Comment