
One of the problems of this whole computer crash is I now have a ton of pictures to load on my blog. So, be prepared to be overwhelmed! This is the baby doll we got M for her birthday. I still need to take pictures of her other presents and post them. Expect those at a later date. We got her a baby doll so we could start teaching her about a baby and how to treat it. I don't know how well she is learning. She loves to carry it around by the hair or foot, which is not the ideal way to treat a real baby. She does love to cuddle her baby doll though.

Look who's using a spoon!

Or at least trying to...

This is what I woke up to Valentines morning. Isn't he sweet! I made him the cookies though.

This is what I woke up to Valentines morning. Isn't he sweet! I made him the cookies though.

He had these flowers delivered to me the day before Valentines day. They are still so pretty!

These are the blue screens of death that lead to all our current woes

This is the other one.

3 comments:
Ugh! The blue screen of death! Hey, I have a question....why don't I show up on your map? Love you! Mama
I don't know why... Maybe you're unplottable! Then again maybe not. Good question though
The map is new... It will show up later. If you click on it, you can usually see who's been there, but it sometimes takes a few minutes... Aunt Hila, check back later this afternoon and see if somewhere in Maryland is listed... That's you :).
Post a Comment