This is M's Random thing...
She has recently taken to putting a blanket over her head
And then getting up....
And walking around the house.... Why??? I'm not really sure, but I think it evolved from peak-a-boo. Yes, she does walk into to things while doing this.
Second of All, HOORAY FOR TEETH! For the past month M has been working on getting her two top teeth. FINALLY one of them broke through! Hopefully things will start to go uphill as far as all the teething symptoms go....

Third of all, I had Macaroni and Cheese for lunch.
To most people this wouldn't be a topic of concern, but as I am lactose intollerant, it is. Why did I do this? I'm not really sure. I made it for M for lunch, and the leftovers were just sitting in the pan willing me to eat it. So yes, I gave in. I'm really going to regret this later.

2 comments:
She is precious! And so funny!! Love, Mama.
cute baby as usual.
Post a Comment