Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Why Frogs?

Do you like the new background?
Mr. N and I had fun looking at them last night, and finally settled for the frogs. I liked the fact that there were 4 little frogs sitting on the...branch? And that one of them was barely hanging on. It feels like someone in our family is always barely hanging on. I thought the 4 frogs was fitting because there is soon to be 4 in our family!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the frongs. They remind me of Panama. Panama had pretty frogs and ugly toads. I never saw a littly guy who resembled these fellows, though. Love, Mama

Megan said...

How clever!

Unknown said...

your mom is so cute, I think I need to see a picture of her.

Wendy Lady said...

Cute! I like it a lot.

skcoe said...

Erin Brokovitch! Oh my gosh, I've been trying to think of that title for DAYS...

Where are you From???