Last Saturday I went to Target. I generally don't go to Target because I don't like it (I'm generally a Walmart kind of girl), but I was desperate. Desperate times call for desperate measures after all. I had been trying to find shoes for M all day. I had tried K-Mart, the mall (but I was not going to spend $20 on a pair of shoes), and Walmart. Either the shoes were too expensive, the wrong size, they had too thick of a soul (like an inch thick...come on she's only 20 lbs...how is she suppose to walk around normally with a 1 inch thick soul!), or they had too thin of a soul (as in just leather). So, after talking to a friend who had gotten really cute shoes for her daughter at Target, I decided it was time to bite the bullet.Finally I was able to find a pair of shoes for her that fit all my requirements! Aren't they cute. I still want to get her a pair of tennis shoes that she can run around in this summer and I won't have to worry about them getting scratched up or dirty.
When we got home from Target I was so tired that I dropped all the bags (all 3 of them) in front of the door and proceeded to take care of M's needs. I did manage to put the pop-sickles away though. After diapering, feeding, playing, and sleeping I had forgotten completely about the bags. Poor Mr. N came home and walked unsuspectingly into my bag trap and almost broke his neck. Poor guy...he puts up with a lot.

6 comments:
What cute shoes! Your friend must have excellent taste- just like her friend that recommended the super cute tiny hair clips from Wal-Mart!
You make me laugh! Yes, you are the fantastic friend who recommended Target for those very cute shoes! Its so great having friends with babies who can recommend where to get great stuff!
Those are cute shoes. Because we don't have a Target in Logan, we go to Old Navy. They have really cute baby girl clothes and shoes. You just have to get them on sale, otherwise they cost you a fortune!
Those are super cute! I'm looking for shoes for Kate too. I'll have to check out target. M is getting so big! She's starting to look different...like a toddler!
They are adorable shoes. I also have a hard time finding shoes I like. Why, oh why, aren't adult shoes that cute??? I guess I understand though. . .I'd look pretty weird walking around in adult size 7 of those shoes. . .
So, you just might be coming over from the dark side, eh? Walmart is so nasty and by far my least favorite place to shop, but I love Target - their baby clothes are adorable!!! I could spend hours there looking at the super cute toddler clothes. :)
Post a Comment