If I had a choice between living on a remote tropical island with all the luxuries imaginable or living my crazy life with my wonderful husband, surrounded by my crazy children, I would choose the later. (Not that I wouldn't like to check out occasionally to the tropical island...but this is our life and our paradise).
“One of the great discoveries of parenthood is that we learn far more about what really matters from our children than we ever did from our parents.” President Boyd K Packer
Friday, February 1, 2008
Tribute to the late LDS President Hinckley
My Mom really likes Glenn Beck, so this is for her.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I do love Glenn Beck. I love President Hinckley more. I am happy that he is with Sister Hinckley now. I love the tribute from Glenn Beck and I love the fact that he is tender hearted. I had not seen this tribute. Thanks for posting it. Love, Mama.
I've spent the past 5 hours watching the funeral and all the specials about his life while ironing wedding tablecloths. I've shed many more tears than I imagined I would. I lived through the death of 8 church presidents now. They are all so emotional.
2 comments:
I do love Glenn Beck. I love President Hinckley more. I am happy that he is with Sister Hinckley now. I love the tribute from Glenn Beck and I love the fact that he is tender hearted. I had not seen this tribute. Thanks for posting it. Love, Mama.
I've spent the past 5 hours watching the funeral and all the specials about his life while ironing wedding tablecloths. I've shed many more tears than I imagined I would. I lived through the death of 8 church presidents now. They are all so emotional.
Post a Comment