Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Things About My Husband


Halloween 2007


Spring-ish 2007

1. What's his name?
Mr. N

2. How long have you been married?
3 years and 2 months

3.How long did you date?
This is kind of embarrassing...but only for 4 months. In our defense I lived back east and he lived out west... It was expensive so we moved things a little faster. Plus, with him in school and the fact that he was deployed for the military the summer following our marriage, it was either then, or a year from then. We opted for then.

4. How old is he?
25. I'm 6 months older

5. Who eats more?
Me! It's so unfair. I lived under the impression that men ate more than women...and it isn't true in our case.

6.Who said "I love you" first?
I think him... I can't really remember.

7.Who is smarter?
It depends. I think he is, but there are a few things that come easier to me.

8.Whose temper is worse?
Mine...what can I say...my roots are Irish

9.Who does the laundry?
In the non-pregnant world we use to live in, me. Now that I'm pregnant, it depends on how sick I am. In the beginning when it was awful, he did. I've been feeling a bit better though so I've started doing it again (well, I did it myself last week). Sometimes we do laundry on his day off so we both do it. Its probably safe to say I do it normally, and he does it when I'm pregnant.

10.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
He does. I sleep on the my left side, and need to have the fan blowing in my face, which means I can't face him.

11.Who pays the bills?
I ususally do all the medical bills, phone bill, gas & electric bills. He does the car payment, insurance payment and credit card payments.

12.Who cooks dinner?
Again, this one is subjective to pregnancy. Normally me, but Mr. N helps a lot when I'm pregnant. Especially because the smell of raw meat makes me puke.

13.Who drives when you are in the same car?
He does, unless I pick him up and don't feel like switching.

14.Who is more stubborn?
Again, it depends. He can be really stubborn about some things (like baby names) and I can be stubborn about other things. On a whole, though, we really don't butt heads much.

15.Whose parents do you see the most?
His

16.Who proposed?
Him

17. Who has more friends?
Me. I need girl friends to stay sane. His best friends are his family members (me, siblings, parents...)



For the record, I just want to say that Mr. N is one of the kindest, most thoughtful, most considerate people I know. I am constantly amazed by him. I can't think of a better match for me. I am the kind of personality that would react to the person I am with...such as if I was with someone volatile or high strung, I would probably start to mirror those traits. I am more...prone to emotional outbursts and anger, but his personality really calms me down a lot and helps me look at life more logically. I can't imagine myself with a more perfect match!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice post. Love you! Mama

Wendy Lady said...

Isn't it great that you can work together and help balance one another out?

Taralou said...

Where did you find such an awesome guy?? You better keep that one around! (ha ha--wink) Glad you are feeling better!

Mrs. S said...

Yeah, he is an amazing guy...what can I say, he comes from good stock!

Katherine Ronachert said...

i like this background!

mel said...

It's fun to read about your history and quirks together. Isn't it hard to believe that you can find someone who suits you so well in such a big world?!

Anonymous said...

I love the blog motif! It is great; awesome. Love, Mama

Nilla said...

This was neat. As I have never met Mr. N, this made me feel like I was getting to know him a bit. :).

Where are you From???