If I had a choice between living on a remote tropical island with all the luxuries imaginable or living my crazy life with my wonderful husband, surrounded by my crazy children, I would choose the later. (Not that I wouldn't like to check out occasionally to the tropical island...but this is our life and our paradise).
“One of the great discoveries of parenthood is that we learn far more about what really matters from our children than we ever did from our parents.” President Boyd K Packer
That was really neat that you did the progression of each month! How gradual the change is! I think for M the most drastic change in looks happened between the 4 and 5 month pictures.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday M! You sure are a doll!
Okay, the look on her face in the 1-year old picture is priceless! She is such a cutie!
Oh my! She is beautiful! She's got great genes. I hate not being able to see her. Love, Mama
sweet baby girl! i can't believe it's been a year! happy, happy birthday!
That was really neat that you did the progression of each month! How gradual the change is! I think for M the most drastic change in looks happened between the 4 and 5 month pictures.
Man, she got older FAST! It seems like just yesterday that she was itsy bitsy.
She is so cute! We haven't seen much of her so it is nice to be able to see how she has grown. They just grow too fast!
Post a Comment