Wednesday, February 20, 2008

More Pictures to catch up on...


This is M's new favorite game with her dad. He speeds her around the house in our laundry basket and she cracks up.


Here she is after her fun trip. I can't believe how long her hair is getting! She's getting over a cold right now so she has a runny nose and a little bit of a cough from the congestion.


I think Mr. N looks so cute in this picture. He said he looked stoned...but I don't think so at all. Just really cute. M just woke up and hadn't had a bath yet, so she looked a little scruffy.


She loves her bath time. I let her play in the water for long time, and it gives me a chance to read my scriptures or another book of my choosing.


She had just gotten done drinking the water from our shower head here. I never thought I could be so in love with this little girl! I just LOVE looking at pictures of her!

4 comments:

Nat said...

Hehe - N looks like a Backstreet Boy in this picture!

Katherine Ronachert said...

that last picture is adorable!

Megan said...

She is so photogenic! I love all of these pictures:)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE looking at these pictures. Love, Mama

Where are you From???