If I had a choice between living on a remote tropical island with all the luxuries imaginable or living my crazy life with my wonderful husband, surrounded by my crazy children, I would choose the later. (Not that I wouldn't like to check out occasionally to the tropical island...but this is our life and our paradise).
“One of the great discoveries of parenthood is that we learn far more about what really matters from our children than we ever did from our parents.” President Boyd K Packer
Friday, February 1, 2008
Blog Book
I'm not really good at journals, so I thought this site was great! I found it on my husband's cousin's blog. You can turn your blog into a book!
Yeah...sorry about that... I was going to put "my cousin", but then my logical side said, "but she's not my cousin...I consider her a cousin, but we're not blood related". The little battle I had in my head before writing "husband's cousin's blog" was kind of funny. I was aiming for acknowledging that he has family too!
2 comments:
Husband's cousin blog. That sounds like we're so remotely related!
Yeah...sorry about that... I was going to put "my cousin", but then my logical side said, "but she's not my cousin...I consider her a cousin, but we're not blood related". The little battle I had in my head before writing "husband's cousin's blog" was kind of funny. I was aiming for acknowledging that he has family too!
Post a Comment