Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bean Museum


Yesterday we went to the Bean Museum, which for those of you who don't know if filled with dead stuffed animals. I thought M would really enjoy it. Like a typical 1-year-old though she was way more interested in running around. I found her hiding in this corner at one point watching the people down below.


This Grizzly Bear was her favorite. She couldn't get over how big it was!


Looking at the mountain goats


This is what she mainly did...RUN!


This is an Elephant skull. She was really intrigued by it, but unfortunately I missed the picture. When her interest shifted to just going up and down the stairs, we went home. It was a really fun trip though. Next time I'll be sure to go with Mr. N though. She wore me out!



6 comments:

Melanie said...

Hello! The Lion King, of course! I think I only know this because we watched it just last week- a classic!

Glad to see you back up and blogging! I LOVE the picture of little M in the tub- she is beautiful!

skcoe said...

Cute pics...fun place!

Oh, and Lion King, silly! (Now someone is going to cheat off of me...)

mel said...

I'm going to guess Lion KIng? It sounds so familiar... but I don't own the movie, so no way to check!

Nilla said...

Wow! You are getting some visitors!

Katherine Ronachert said...

i told you this already, but the movie is lion king!

Mrs. S said...

A lot of you have guessed the movie correctly, just know I won't publish your comments until the week has ended so everyone has a fair chance to guess!

Where are you From???