Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dentist

Little M went to the dentist for the first time yesterday and she did fantastic! Actually, I was looking at her thinking, "Who are you and where's my little girl that screams her head off any time a stranger approaches her?" Apparently those days are gone. She didn't cry once when her hair was cut, at her last Pediatrician appointment she was perfect (other than refusing to show the doctor her tongue), and yesterday she let the dentist clean her teeth and use the metal instrument to check for cavities. Luckily there weren't any!
Hooray for my Little M!

3 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Of all things, I would think that she'd scream at the sight of the dentist verses other strangers. I hate people touching my mouth. The only reason I did good at the dentist is because I knew it included a free coupon to Artic Circle and a bouncy ball afterward.

Nat said...

Yay M!

BTW movie is Pocahontas.

Nilla said...

How cool! She really is growing up! And that is very brave, because even I am not a fan of the dentist and all their torture tools ;).

P.S... Movie guess (and it's a true guess) is Pocahontas?

Where are you From???