Thursday, April 16, 2009

Maybe she looks more like me than I thought!

I was looking at this picture of me and my sister (I'm the blond...and if you know my sister you'll realize her face hasn't changed a bit since she was a child) and I realized that I do look a lot like M too! What do you think. I was about 3 here, so a year older than M.

Little M.

Mr. N.



Who do you think she looks like???

6 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

I think she's a good mix of you both, but some most certainly has your nose!

Katherine Ronachert said...

i'm going to have to say you. congratulations!!!

Katherine Ronachert said...

she has dad's eyes though.

Nat said...

She has N's face, but a lot of your features. . .I think she definitely has your nose and chin.

By the way, you still have the same smile that you had when you were 3! How cute!

Katherine Ronachert said...

ice age 2. i'm also very excited about the 3rd one coming out!!!

Marisa Jean said...

You. Sorry, N.

Where are you From???