Yesterday I burned my finger on the stove. It really hurt! I'm quite accident prone, so occurrences like this happen as often as eating and drinking. My finger was really burning, so I went to the freezer to grab something to help with the burn. I had a container of blueberry baby food I had made a few months ago that I didn't plan on using, so I put the container against my finger to ease the pain. It worked well, until it started melting. At one point I dropped the container on the floor, but didn't retrieve it immediately. It had a lid, so I knew it wouldn't leak. Well, this little baby - who never misses an opportunity to eat - swooped in and took advantage. I don't know how she got the lid off, but this is how I found her!
She was having a grand old time licking the frozen blueberries. Maybe I should have made Popsicles!
You have to love a good blueberry mustache!
On another note, April showers are here! We're only a few days into April and it has rained every day!
That makes for a two year old with a lot of pent up energy and a really exhausted mom.

3 comments:
These picture of L are sooooo adorable! What a yummy little baby she is!
L is so cute. I want to see her and M too. is there any chance for you guys to come to Utah any time soon?:) I miss you and your girlies too. Also i wanted to ask you how you make baby food. Do you ever buy or you just make? Usually i buy baby food because it is easier. But that blueberry looked so good and yummy so maybe i should try to make some. So how do you make your baby food?
I used this website:
http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/
There are some pretty good sites out there for making baby food. I like this one because it gives the foods that are appropriate for the different ages. The blueberries I made are really good if you mix them with plain yogurt. One time I threw two cans of peaches, two cans of pears, applesauce, 1 banana and water into a blender and it made an excellent fruit thing. When I make the baby food I put it in ice cube trays to freeze, and then transfer it to a freezer bag. It's really easy to store, and then you can mix it with baby cereal, yogurt, or whatever. The fruit thing I made Neal and I put some of the fruit cubes in with Sprite and it was excellent!
Post a Comment