Friday, April 24, 2009

Update on Nothing

I'm working on a post that I'm really excited about, but it won't be ready for at least another week. Consequently I don't have too much to report on. Bryan and Tracey (Mr. N's brother and sil) are coming into town this weekend and we're meeting them in Cape May on Saturday (where they're staying). We're planning on going to the zoo there (which is FREE!), seeing the lighthouses and whatever other stuff is available. I'm anticipating it being crowded because the temperature is going to be in the 80s this weekend. It will be fun to get together again, although I know Mr. N is itching to get started on his garden.




Other than that we are good. We've been playing outside a lot the last 2 days because the weather has been nice. Consequently M has picked almost all of my mom's tulips and Baby L has eaten a ton of dirt.



I'm sure we'll have more to report on this weekend...that is if I can remember to bring the camera. I should probably get our day bag packed that way we're prepared....



Here's some pictures just to make this post a bit more interesting.

1 comment:

Katherine Ronachert said...

cute girls! the zoo is supposed to be great. that's one place i want to hit up while we're visiting.

Where are you From???