
We had a really nice day yesterday, which was so much fun for the girls. It was warm enough that the girls go to play outside with just sweaters on! That is something that hasn't happened since last October.

Baby L even got to go out and play. I'd only let her down on the ground one time before, and that resulted in her eating a leaf, chocking, and me having to do a mouth swipe to remove the obstruction. After that incident I lost my nerve for letting her play outside. I gave it a second shot yesterday, and L had a great time. She was totally fascinated by the dirt. And yeah, she ate a bit of it too!

Little M is really into trees right now. We've been pointing them out in the yard recently so she likes to play by them a lot. It's so much fun for her to have me chase her around the trees.
I love this photo
This was taken after M fell.

As I said before, L ate dirt. She also managed to smear it all over her hair and clothes.
M stayed pretty clean, but L was so dirty I put the girls right into the tub.
I think L was waving at me here...it sure looked like it when it happened...but she could have been waving her arm around. Who knows! Either way it was really cute.


7 comments:
I love these pictures! Of course, such beautiful girls make it easy to take great pictures!
M and L are so beautiful. I want a warm day too:) Last week was spring and this week is winter again. Don't you just miss old UT?:)
Such cute pictures! You are really turning into a pro with the camera!
M is starting to look old...a cute old...but older nonetheless.
ha ha ha
at least l is building up immunity!
Yummmm... Dirt.
Cute pictures! Looks like they thoroughly enjoyed themselves!
Post a Comment