Did you know it rained yesterday. And the day before that. It also rained the day before that. And the day before that. Oh yeah, it rained today too...
Shocker.
Sunday night I was feeling very spiritual after conference. The evening culminated with M deciding my bible didn't need Mark 2 through Luke 9...at least I guess that is what she decided because she decided to try and rip them out of my bible. She unhinged the entire section and managed to rip out pages 1243 & 1290. I was furious! She was in so much trouble. I made her sit in time-out and told her over and over what a bad choice it was to rip up Mommy's bible while she cried. I love that bible. It's actually about 6 months old and was in such good condition. My mom said I'll laugh about it one day.
... Maybe, but not today. I'm really not mad anymore. I was last night though. It's amazing the perspective a good night sleep gives.

2 comments:
maybe she wanted to do her own translation?
That is so sad!!! Q ripped a few pages out of my nice new Quad, and I about cried. This is way worse. I am mourning for your loss.
Post a Comment