My mom had gastric bypass about a month ago, so as part of her recovery she walks a lot. (Exercise is good and helps a body recuperated). She's pretty much 100% recovered now and is pleased that the numbers on the scale are going down and down...

Anyways, we've gotten into the habit of going on an evening walk, which is nice because it helps pass some of the night time hours before bedtime. Plus, the girls love to go on the walks and M loves to collect rocks. For some reason the girl loves rocks!
By the way, I STRONGLY recommend this combi stroller for anyone who is in need of a double!!! It is fantastic, folds flat and then in half if you want it to, and is light! It also rolls like a dream. Babies R Us... $199.99)

I took these pictures tonight because the girls were just too cute for words!

5 comments:
Ah, that girl and her rocks!! I miss getting little rock "presents" every day.
The girls are so cute! That stroller does look amazing! It's so nice that the weather is thankfully warming up for walks!
Don't know the movie, but I'm going to guess Ice Age 2?
Ah, walking something I need to do more of. It might be more fun if I had two cute girls to push and keep me company. I'm glad the stroller is working well for you. I remember when we went looking for the perfect stroller.
It must be an age thing. Desiree used to do that too. Collect rocks. So cute, though :).
Post a Comment