Our neighbors came over Saturday with a surprise for M! It was a wacky sprinkler-thing...obviously I don't know the technical term. So, immediately we got ready for an afternoon in the water. After sunscreen, swim diaper, swim suit and swim cover-up were on, M grabbed her ball and was ready to go out.
Little M was excited to help set the hose up...though she probably didn't help as much as she thought she was!
Isn't she a doll! 96% of her clothing are hand-me-downs from her cousin Kristal. I don't know what I would have done without my wonderful sister Mel sending me all Kristal's old clothes! Plus, it makes me think of them every day.
I really should have gotten a better picture of the wacky sprinkler, but here you can see it. It hooked up to the hose and the tiny hoses coming off the orange hose wiggled around spraying water.
She loved it! She is such a water-rat.
As she always does with water, she immediately tried drinking it.
Our beautiful girl!
Here M is getting water sprayed in her mouth. She thought it was hilarious!
Here Natasha showed M how to run through the sprinkler. Thanks a million Mike and Natasha for making M's day!!!

10 comments:
SOOO cute! I love her swimsuit!
Water fun! Sounds great right now. It was supposed to have been up to 107 degrees today here. It has been record breaking weather the last couple of days.
Water fun! Sounds great right now. It was supposed to have been up to 107 degrees today here. It has been record breaking weather the last couple of days.
Water fun, yeah! That sounds good right now. It was supposed to have gotten 107 degrees or hotter here in Vegas today, record breaking weather the last couple of days.
How precious....and FUN!
that looks so much fun!
so cute! she looks like she's having a blast! hooray for good friends!
I used to LOVE to run through the sprinklers. I'm jealous of M!
I love those pictures of M. She looks so cute in her swimsuit!! It's been too cold and rainy here to do anything fun like that. Your sprinkler thing looks great, too! She looks like she loves it!
That quote is from Cars - that one I do know for sure! :)
Post a Comment