If I had a choice between living on a remote tropical island with all the luxuries imaginable or living my crazy life with my wonderful husband, surrounded by my crazy children, I would choose the later. (Not that I wouldn't like to check out occasionally to the tropical island...but this is our life and our paradise).
“One of the great discoveries of parenthood is that we learn far more about what really matters from our children than we ever did from our parents.” President Boyd K Packer
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Diaper Duty
I've been trying to get this video for a long time. M has taken to putting diapers on her baby dolls and it is so cute! I finally got it on video!
6 comments:
I LOVE this video!! That is so very sweet of her!
So cute! I especially love the post pig-tail hair do! And the movie quote is from a Knight's Tale..I think.
What a cutie. But, it's a good thing moms still put diapers on the real babies!
PRECIOUS!
That is so cute. I loved how the diaper kept closing and she finally figured it out!
what a big girl! She is going to be a big help with the new baby:)
Post a Comment