Saturday, May 3, 2008

Daddy-Daughter


I was reorganizing my house the other day because we sold our desk (so all the stuff stuffed in the desk had to find a new home) and I found this picture that I had framed of M and Mr. N. She was only minutes old in the photo. I was still getting fixed up after delivery, and she had just finished being cleaned up herself and was handed to Mr. N. I love the picture, because she's looking at him with almost a smile on her face, as if to say "so you're the one who's been talking to me all those months..." Its such a tender picture.
They still have a very special bond. She loves her daddy. She gets so excited when he comes home and runs into his arms. She loves playing with him, having him read to her, or going to him when she wants comfort. As a mother I love to see them together. They are my two most favorite people in the whole world right now!

4 comments:

Esplin Fine Prints said...

Fiddler on the Roof, right?

Liz Wilcken said...

ok, just a guess at the movie, is it fiddler on the roof? it's been awhile since I've seen it!

Wendy Lady said...

Can you believe she was so tiny such a short time ago? It won't be long until you'll be having another 5-minute photo shoot!

Katherine Ronachert said...

precious moments!

Where are you From???