Friday, May 23, 2008

Video Time....Hang on!

Yesterday I did something I've been avoiding for a while...I loaded a million videos of M onto YouTube...so prepare to be overwhelmed!!!
Using a Spoon! Hooray!!!





Saying “Hi”





Chatting on the phone. This was taken the day she threw the same phone in the toilet.





Playing in the Water Outside





Feeding the Ducks





Drinking from the Hose

4 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

A Knight's Tale I can't believe Heath Ledger is dead!

Unknown said...

The movie is A Knight's Tale. That bad guy is so mean and weird lookin'.

Unknown said...

I miss you guys too! The video time was so much fun. I am so impressed that M uses a spoon! and she says Hi! I love the one where she is drinking from the sprinkler outside.
p.s. I think everything New should be right next to each other, so when I rule the world, I will make New Jersey and New Mexico right next to each other.

Lauren Davison said...

So cute! (as usual!) And the quote is from A Knight's Tale. Love it.

Where are you From???