Random and unrelated, this is the type of breakfast Mr. N made for me on Mother's Day. Sugar free syrup plus sugar free whipping cream...my blood sugar was even in the right ranges after the meal!
This picture was taken at about 30 weeks. I'm not a fan of pictures after that point, so don't be expecting them. I prefer to rely on my poor memory when it comes to what I looked like later in pregnancy. Less is more. The good thing is this blasted diabetic diet has actually caused me to not gain any weight since about 28 weeks. That's not something I'm use to hearing. Usually it's like 5 lbs gained between every appointment. I'm measuring right on now too, so I'm either not taking on as much amniotic fluid or the baby has slowed down on her growth towards "massive." I have no problems with big babies...I just don't want to get her out! One of the funniest things I ever heard my mother-in-law say was about Ian, her youngest son, when he was born. All her babies had been upper 5 lbs to 7-ish lb babies (I think). When Ian was born he was like 9 lbs or something. I can't remember exactly. She was telling Mr. N, Ian and me about it and said, "Yeah, I don't know what made you such a fat boy!" It was hilarious! Ian got this look of offense on his face and said "Hey!" Mr. N and I just cracked up laughing.

9 comments:
fun post! The 3 kiddies looked so cute and calm. That breakfast looked amazing, and so nice it was all sugar free. That picture of you is really cute. Your hair looks shorter, is it? So nice that you are seeing results with the diet... it would really stink if you didn't.
i think you look awesome! i usually look that big by month 5. lucky you missed the blog... :)
I think you look great! And that breakfast looked very good. Kudos to you for taking a picture :).
What a cute pregnancy picture- and shirt! I think new clothes are a real perk of pregnancy. And I love the three little monkeys!
Is the movie Batman?
Be glad you are photo-journaling your pregnancy. I wish I had (even though I looked ready to deliver at 5 months). You look great!
Great pregnancy photo - you look great! (I like the shirt too)
BATMAN!! BATMAN BEGINS!!! :)
Your hair looks amazing. I can't even remember the last time my hair had any shine to it... unless you count grease. Gotta love humidity! You look amazing, really!
Post a Comment