This is a picture of M's first nursery project she did at church. Isn't it cute! They learned about Noah and the Arc.
This rainbow was cast through our window the other day onto the ceiling. I absolutly love rainbows. They are one of God's most beautiful creations in my mind. So, I thought I'd share the beauty.
Here's a picture of my adorable husband asleep on the living room floor. This was taken about 3 days after he got the stomach flu. It took him a while to completely get rid of it. Poor guy! It was one stubborn bug.

8 comments:
Awww! That's a cute nursery craft! I think I'm a lame-o nursery leader now!
So I totally looked you up from Lindsey's blog....hope that's cool. YOur daughter is incredibly adorable and big! Looks like you are doing well. I'm glad we can be blogging buddies...I'm adding you to my list of friends. Hope all is well.
I absolutely love how M's picture has 2 Noahs.
Also, the movie is A Knight's Tale. But to be fair, I recognized the quote and couldn't place it, so Mike told me what it was.
I love all the videos! They are priceless! We have no videos of our kids. We have never owned a video camera, just the little ten second thing on our camera! I will have to pass the nursery craft onto my hubby, as he is the nursery leader in our ward! Hehe. He loves it. :-)
I love to hear that men are in the nursery. It is such a great calling!!! You get to play with toys, eat snacks, and learn about Jesus! What could be better!?! I really love the new trend of calling husband and wife team-teaching. Isn't it great to have a calling where you and your spouse can have two hours together? BTW, Miss M's picture is so cute and the rainbow is beautiful. Oh....and rest well Mr. N.
OOO!!! I know the movie quote! Men in Black!
Suzy, I'm glad you found us! Of course its okay. I'll add you to my list as well. :)
Post a Comment