Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our Beautiful One-Year-Old


Baby L turned one on Tuesday the 30th! It was such a fast year. I can't believe our little baby girl is so old! We opted for a free photo shoot...i.e. I took pictures in the back yard. We got some really cute ones. I might dress her in a different outfit and try taking some more photos tomorrow. We'll see!




Look at those beautiful blue eyes! Baby L looks so beautiful in blue because it makes her eyes pop right out. Same with M for that matter.



Baby L wasn't in a super smiley mood when I took the pictures, which is why I'm considering doing a "take two" shoot. Most of the shoot she was looking at me like "Mom, this is dumb. Just let me eat dirt and leave me alone...."











There's a smile!!! Peek-a-Boo does miracles!



"Mom, are we done yet!"

















The top right picture is such a Baby L look!



Yum, a stick!





Happy Birthday Baby L!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Eliza said...

Darling pictures! She has such stunning beautiful blue eyes. :)

Eliza said...

I've never seen Brother Bear but I do know that this week's movie is Harry and the Hendersons :)

Hani and Amanda said...

I love her blue eyes. She's such an adorable little girl!

Marisa Jean said...

I can't beleive she's one already. Time flies. Those big blue eyes just suck you in--such a doll!

Wendy Lady said...

WHAAAAT??? She's had a birthday already? I guess that's what happens when the miles distance you. I love those big baby blue eyes!

Where are you From???