Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oh The Fun!



We got a little silly today.... It was fun. We were working on a drawing project (with washable markers thankfully!) when Baby L got tired of the paper and colored on her face. I cleaned it off and it came off so easily, I decided to let her color herself if she wanted! I even helped (i.e. the smiley face on her cheek). Little M was eager to join in the fun too. She colored all over her arms and legs and hand (which consequently got all over her cheek when she rubbed it).




Not to feel left out, I gave myself a cat nose and whiskers. Baby L was so funny trying to process my new appearance. It was worth it just to see her face!




Sisters, all marked up!



The artist at work.













I got this picture right after M looked at herself in the mirror for the first time after coloring her face. She was so funny.



She was teasing us with the feather duster when I got this shot. The feather duster is generally my secret weapon when it comes to trying to get both girls to smile and look the same way for a picture.




Baby L gave herself the slash over her eye. It's a little smeared here, but it looked like a scratch right across her eye initially. We had a fun time being silly together. Later, after we were all washed up and resumed our normal identities we went over to the neighbors so the girls could chase their chickens. That entertained them for a good hour. M even managed to catch one by the tail feathers! Whoops. She didn't want to let it go, but I convinced her to do so. Poor chicken. I hope it didn't loose any tail feathers....

1 comment:

Megan said...

I can't believe L's eyes in that last picture...oh my goodness they are SO BLUE!!! What a fun mom you are:)

Where are you From???