Here's my sister's youngest (for a few more months). His parents call him Chum on the blog. It's pretty funny. My sister's due to have her first girl in October! We're big fans of girls in the E house, though we lookforward to having a boy someday!
Baby L had a relatively fun time picking. Really she just played in the dirt inbetween rows and occasionally picked a blue (or unripened white) berry and ate it.
Here's my sister's oldest. The call him Jdub on the blog I think. You'd have to ask her. Jdub was very happy with his blueberries, but he specified that he didn't want his used to make jam or pie. He didn't eat them either, so I don't know what he wanted them used for...
After picking we all rested at the picnic tables and assessed our goods! It was a good haul.
M did have an accident while we were out there. Potty training is going really well. She generally gets the whole pee on the potty thing. We're still having difficulties with #2.
I look hideous in this picture! But we were able to make 3 batches of blueberry jam, which tastes excellent. Later that day we made a batch of Raspberry jam as well.

2 comments:
We didn't have a dishwasher for the first 4 years of our marriage... we do now and I am NEVER going back!
will somebody please give chum a haircut? horrible!
Post a Comment