
I love this picture! I had been giving L a bath when my sister had to use the restroom (we only have 1 bathroom). This was during the first few days of my sister's visit, and Baby L doesn't take to strangers very readily. It takes her a while to warm up. She pretty much cried like this whenever my sister walked into the room and it looked like I or Mr. N was on our way out of the room. It was hilarious. Anyways, she had to go to the bathroom so I left the baby in the tub while she went. At first L was fine, but I guess it slowly dawned on her that she had been left alone with her. When my sister opened the door again this is how Baby L was crying, looking pleadingly at me. My sister ran and got her camera and snapped this picture! I love it!!! It's so Baby L when she cries.

This is what M looked like after eating chicken nuggets. Why? Ranch dipping sauce. This girl loves sauces!

Little M and Chum watching TV together. These two have fought a bit over the past few weeks (mainly "he hit me" or "She's touching me!"), but they have also had a great time together playing.
See the snake! The kids found this guy outside while they were playing. If you look carefully at the picture you can see it's belly is huge! It had apparently just eaten something big. It kept trying to get away from us and slither into the rocks (probably when it lives), but it was too fat to get away! Sounds like me when I'm pregnant....
My sister one night had all the kids sit around the table and gave them pipe cleaner so they could "create" things. The kiddos had a blast! She made M this little tiara and she was so happy with it.

Even Baby L tried it on!

Here's Jdub and Baby L. He is such a sweet older cousin. He was so good with Baby L!

Here's my sister tickling Baby L.
M discovered the flash on my camera. It was great entertainment.
2 comments:
She is too cute. And yes, that pretty much describes how I feel about Poop all over the house as consequence of potty training.
Cute pictures -- looks like you are having a blast! Cousins are the best!
Post a Comment