Friday, July 31, 2009

Potential Good News

Mr. N called yesterday (hooray!) and said that he may be home Saturday morning instead of his original Sunday afternoon! That is very good news! I guess their original flight home was canceled so his unit has been scrambling to find another flight home. It is all very tentative because I guess Military flights fall through a lot. Just keep your fingers crossed! I'd much rather see him sooner than later.
As for other news, Baby L was swimming in the buff yesterday. She was pursuing her usual activity of picking things up around the pool and throwing them in the water when she bent down and when she stood back up had a toy wedged in her butt cheeks. It was about the funniest thing I'd ever seen. She walked around with it in between her cheeks until the next time she bent over, at which time it fell out. She had been totally unaware of it's presence until it fell out, then she picked it up and chucked it in the pool.
Now that is an unexpected talent!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha!!! Baby L is my Hero!!!

Eliza said...

That is freaking hilarious! Baby L rocks :)

Marisa Jean said...

The toy in the butt made me laugh so hard! Ah, to be a kid again and have no shame!

Where are you From???