Do you ever go through one of those times that are just hard for a million different reasons. I feel like…I don’t know…is “spiritual remodeling” the right word? A lot of little things have happened to make me re-evaluate things. Personal things. Consequently blogging or viewing other’s blogs has been way at the bottom of my list. Today, overall has been a bad day. I think if I were to read my horoscope today it would say something like “People born in the middle of October in the Year of the Rooster beware, you are likely to be hit by a falling meteor.” On another note, I’m happy to report Mr. Nand I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on December 28th. We also celebrated our 5th New Year’s together and as is tradition for us, we went to bed before midnight. (We’ve only welcomed the New Year one time. We usually prefer to savor our sleep and go to bed!). Oh, and no one got Christmas Cards, though we are sending thank you cards. Sorry. It just didn’t get done this year! I’m trying to come out of my lull, so until then I’ll grace your life with this survey! How many...
People did you kiss on the lips? Neal, Little M & Baby L…oh…and my Grandmother in Washington. I tried going for a peck on the cheek before we flew home, but she said “I don’t take kisses on the cheek, come kiss me on the lips.” Surprised, embarrassed, and a little…grossed out? I obeyed. I don’t really do kisses on the lips for non-husband/daughters…
States did you visit? Utah, Nevada, Virginia, New Jersey, New York. (We drove through (Arizona, Delaware & Maryland).
Places did you live? 2 or 4. We had 2 permanent places of residence (our apartment in Utah and here in NJ, and we lived temporarily with Lorie Jo & Neal’s folks when we were homeless for 2 weeks.
People did you date? Mr. N
Times did you get drunk? None.
Books did you read? Harry Potter Series (again), Twilight Series (again), Brisinger, Emma, Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, and the Other Boleyn Girl..
People were living with you? 5...well, we're really living with my parents...
Animals were living with you? 2 Dogs
What was your ...
Favorite movie? Iron Man & 27 Dresses
Favorite song? Favorite song that I heard for the first time in 2008 would probably be “Turn Around” by The Brother’s Four” It’s a old song, but I fell in love with it!
Favorite concert? Didn’t go to one
Worst experience? Watching Baby L struggle while I was in labor with her and not being able to do anything about it.
Happiest moment? Baby L being born.
Biggest change? Having a new family member and moving to NJ
Biggest surprise? “It’s a Girl” (I swore Baby L was a boy before the ultrasound)
Did you ...
Break a bad habit? Nah. I still have them all.
Start a relationship? New friends.
End a relationship? Yes! My dad got divorced and I was happy to end the relationship with his (now) ex-wife. I never liked her. She was mean.
Change jobs? Not really changed jobs…my work load increased.Change living situations? Very much.
Lose a loved one? Kleenex died.
Start a new hobby? Story Time Felts
Have an addition to the family? Yes, and we couldn’t live without her!
Get married? Celebrated our 4th anniversary.
Get divorced? No.

3 comments:
I really like your answers. The one about your 4th kiss on the lips was really funny. I am sorry about your bad funk. I hope that you will feel better soon.
princess bride
Oh my gosh!!! I laughed! Either she doesn't like me, or I have a look that tells her that kissing on the lips is a no go for me. She's never even tried. Should I be offended or hurt? I don't care. I'm happy about it. Totally grosses me out. My mom kisses them both on the lips and I have lectured her on it a lot about how gross it is. Blech. Yuck... heebie jeebies just thinking about it. So my mom jokes with me and pretends to shake my hand on some nights, just to emphasize how gross I think the lip-kissing your parents thing is when you're an adult. I think there is an age cut off for kissing your parents on the lips. And it's not 56. It's somewhere around 9 or younger. Hahahaha... Okay, well to each his own. But for me? EWWW. So sorry you got guilted into that! (phew, that was a long comment -- sorry!)
Oh, and the movie is only one of the greatest movies EVER: The Princess Bride!
Post a Comment